I bake bread for my family every week. Home baking is not that hard, not that time consuming, and certainly cheap! You don't need a bread machine or a lot of fancy equipment. This blog features a tutorial on home bread baking, tips on equipment and ingredients, and recipes for real home cooking.


Coffee Cake


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Another Master Mix recipe

Beat together in a bowl:
  • 1/3 cup milk
  • 1 egg
Add: Stir until well blended, about 1 minute.Pour into a greased 8 inch square pan. Combine and sprinkle over:
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 3 Tablespoons butter or margarine
  • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
  • 1/4 cups chopped nuts (optional)
  • Bake 25 minutes, serve warm.

    from The More with Less Cookbook.


    0 Responses to “Coffee Cake”

    Leave a Reply

          Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

     


    Click here to start bread baking tutorial

    About me

    • I'm Susan Och
    • From Lake Leelanau, Michigan

    Previous posts

    Archives


    ATOM 0.3

    Looking for more?


    There's more to food than just nutrition, otherwise we would all be eating custom-formulated kibble. I didn't exactly learn to bake from my grandmother, but my ancestors, even the ones I never met, have informed and influenced my lifelong exploration of cooking and food. Want to read more? Check out this entry from my home blog, French Road Connections


    Google