I bake bread for my family every week. Home baking is not that hard, not that time consuming, and certainly cheap! You don't need a bread machine or a lot of fancy equipment. This blog features a tutorial on home bread baking, tips on equipment and ingredients, and recipes for real home cooking.


Fresh Summer Salsa


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



We make this all summer, varying the ingredients and amounts according to what is ripe.
  • 2 cups chopped fresh tomatoes
  • 1/2 cup chopped fresh onion or scallions
  • 1 cup diced green pepper
  • 2 cloves minced garlic
  • 2-3 hot peppers, minced
  • 2 tablespoons vinegar
  • 2 tablespoons lime juice
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt


  1. Combine in a pretty bowl
  2. Let stand 30 minutes
  3. Serve with chips or on tacos.


0 Responses to “Fresh Summer Salsa”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Click here to start bread baking tutorial

About me

  • I'm Susan Och
  • From Lake Leelanau, Michigan

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3

Looking for more?


There's more to food than just nutrition, otherwise we would all be eating custom-formulated kibble. I didn't exactly learn to bake from my grandmother, but my ancestors, even the ones I never met, have informed and influenced my lifelong exploration of cooking and food. Want to read more? Check out this entry from my home blog, French Road Connections


Google